I know the Halloween holiday just passed, so I’m assuming everyone binge watched shows like Ghost Adventures, Dead Files, and got in touch with all their beasties and ghoulies. You know what they say about assuming, right? Ok, I’m HOPING you binge watched those shows because this post depends on it!
I’m super into paranormal experiences, but this season, I think we got more than we asked for! I will explain using a trifecta of coincidences… or perfectly timed happenings. *cue ghostly sounds*
• The show: I watched any number of paranormal shows this season, surrounding myself in all the spooky things, and loving every minute of it. Now, some say that just watching the show can stir things up, in the viewers home even. I’m not sure how you feel about all of that, but I believe if the time is right, and all the ingredients are there, things can happen. Which is why I always try to caution myself before watching, just in case any of the gibberish is true.
• The sensitive: I believe myself to be a sensitive of sorts. If anything, I’m at least an em-path. I do believe being an em-path though begins to blur those sensitive lines, because if you can sense others feelings and feel those feelings, there has to be some sort of sensitivity to other beings. I think having these abilities makes me a little more of a target, IF any of the rumors about paranormal shows are true. I would assume (there I go assuming again) that I am naturally more open to the spiritual realm.
• The portal: Now this is where it gets weird, so feel free to move on and not like this post. But, if you like weird shit, stay for a while! So, portals, at least in the paranormal sense, are like doorways to and from different points. Portals can exist because the elements are all just right, because someone opened it (seance, and open Ouija session), or because they’ve been there forever. Wherever they begin, they allow beings to travel to and from as they please.
What do these 3 things equal? A spooky situation!
I started feeling like there was something watching me, or at least in the room with me. No joke, I’m a grown adult and I refuse to go downstairs throughout the night, it’s even uncomfortable to go into the bathroom. I know, I’m laughing at myself too! It’s ok, go ahead! But, seriously, it’s spooky! So, I decided to take care of it, because, um, no thank you spirits! I did the following:
• Let the spirits know who’s boss – I say ‘you are not allowed in this space. this space is full of love and light.’
• Say a few words about myself, to make sure I’m protected, AND
• Buy a ton of shit on Amazon to distract myself from any spooky spirits… I mean, am I right? Amazon solves everything.
Whether you ‘believe’ or not, I think it’s always a good idea to shower yourself with love and light, everyday, to fend off the spooks or just everyday negative vibes. We all need help with those!